Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Sweat Program Complete. NSV achieved.

Hi everyone,

Completed FB Sweat today and can I just say what an amazing program it is. It had me sweating everyday.

I didn't do the PFT test at the beginning or at the end but I did weigh myself just to see impact on scale.

I started the program at 166 pounds and ended the program on 160 pounds. However, my biggest victories are the NSV. I started the program not being able to touch my toes but now I can touch my toes 😁. My resting heart rate has decreased from 70bpm and this is now at 60bpm and this shows my cardio fitness has really improved. I am asthmatic and at the beginning of the program I was talking two types of inhalers as I was really out of condition but I can now get by without having to use any of my medication to control my asthma. This for me has to be the biggest victory from doing Sweat.

Sweat is a complete program that has everything. It really lives up to its name as it has you sweating everyday. What I loved about the workouts is the flexibility of being able to shorten or lengthen your workout as everyday had EC.

Week 1 of sweat started of nice and gentle with plenty of sweats along the way but it was a nice introduction.

Week 2 was the most HIIT intensive week. It was brutal but I loved every single workout.

Week 3 was more strength training heavy and it really made me appreciate the importance of strength training and understanding that lifting weights is not all about bulking up.

Week 4 had a mixture of everything and it was quite gentle compared to week 2. I ended up swapping the last workout for 1k calorie workout as a celebration and to also take part in the 1k party taking place tomorrow.

Looking forward to starting FB Fit R2 next week. Heard so many good things about it.