E
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Bodyweight Round 1 Complete

Hi everyone!

I finished my first round of the Bodyweight Program.

I had to reschedule the end of week 3 because I got sick. I stopped two days, then did two days of another lighter 30 minute workout, then again a day of complete rest, and then continued with the programme normally. So I guess it had an impact on my progress.

During my fitness tests, I didn't do the mile run because of the lockdown, and took just pictures of my flexibility test (so I don't have a number to give you).

I should say, that my first and last tests were done in very different circumstances: on the first day, I was full of energy, I did it first thing in the morning, and the temperature was ok. On the last day, I did my test at 7 pm, it was incredibly hot that day, and I wasn't feeling very well during the day. So that probably explains the somewhat disappointing progress. Also, I did fewer half pushups, but I guess one explanation could be that I was tired from doing more full pushups just before.

But I'm still proud of myself for finishing the programme and doing all the extra credit workouts!

And now, the results ^^:

full pushups: 12 -> 18

half pushups: 30 -> 25

squats: 70 -> 100 (I could have probably kept going for a bit, but I was getting bored)

full plank: 1'14 -> 1'30