J

New FB member and a 2-year fan from Serbia with a health question

Dear Kelli and Daniel,

I've just registered here, but have been your fan and follower for 2 or 3 years now. I've loved your workouts from day 1, especially fours and fives, and enjoy your longest workouts when my work is done. At the beginning they didn't do much for me - I became stronger and more flexible, but didn't lose weight, i.e. the 3-4 kg extra left after my two pregnancies. However, only this year have I done it properly - learned to always find time for workouts and cut the calories (I eat mainly organic food, I just "pierced the spoon", as we say in Serbia). It wasn't long before I started seeing the results, I feel strong and powerful and, most importantly - I don't need to force myself to work out, I look forward to it. But now I have a question - I was diagnosed with ventral hernia (after childbirth) 2 years ago; it's not bothering me at all, but I sometimes fear exercises might cause it to become strangulated. Are you familiar with this issue? Should I stop working out? I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks!