🌞S.S.F.🏖 Week 8 Check-In (June 21st-June 27th!)

Well here in the United States it is officially Summer! We made it everyone! This is our last week and I'm excited to say we have made it to almost 8 weeks of checking in with each other!

I'd like us to revisit our goals from week 1 and compare how things are from 8 weeks ago. A lot has happened in our personal lives and around the world. But we've all been consistent with showing up for ourselves in some way throughout the last two months. Did you meet your goals? Did your goals change?

Here's our original week 1 post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/19100/s-s-f-week-1-check-in-may-3rd-9th

My Fitness goals were to focus on body recomposition and get some muscle definition specifically in the upper body. I met those goals in some ways for sure. I've seen arm definition that I've never had before, and the appearance of cellulite diminished on my legs. (Something I wasn't concerned with, but is a nice added bonus.)

My non fitness goals were to get more sleep and drink more water. HA! I would say overall, I've done better with prioritizing sleep. I still need to find a way to remind myself to drink water. I also realized how working such a rigid schedule was really effecting my mental health, and I took a step back for a few weeks and then changed my schedule so that I now have weekends off to "sleep in" (because sleeping in doesn't really happen with toddlers.)

Challenge: I wanted to have weekly or monthly challenges that I could add in along the way. I liked having smaller goals in between the bigger ones. A few of my challenges were documenting my progress, sleeping, focusing on rest days, etc. I will continue to make small goals as I move through my fitness journey. I don't have my "After" picture or measurements yet, but I will update with them this coming weekend for the wrap-up post.

Let's go out strong this week! Time to rally, and build some time for yourself. You won't regret it!

How have your goals changed in 8 weeks? Have you met your original goals? How are you doing in your fitness journey?

Edited