🌞S.S.F.🏖 Week 1 Check-In (May 3rd-9th!)

We are officially starting! Welcome to Week 1 of our Sizzlin’ Summer Fitness group! I’m so glad that you’re joining in and making goals! By the way, this group is for everyone! If you want to drop in and post an update at any point feel free to.

Also, I hope you all like funny fitness memes, because it’s sort of my thing. I love a good motivational quote too, but today, I need a little more fun in my life.

To begin this 8 week group, I’d love to hear from everyone on what your goals are for the next 2 months. How will you challenge yourself? I’m also interested to hear what program you’re tackling, or if you’re planning to do independent or supplementary workouts.

I’ll start things off.

Goals:

Fitness - I’d like to continue to lose fat while building muscle. I’m focusing on body recomposition and for the first half of these 8 weeks I’ll be combining FB Booty Round 2 and FB Flex. I would love to see some upper body muscle definition and overall muscle tone.

Non-Fitness Related Goals - I’d like to drink more water and get more sleep! Haha! Sounds relatable I’m sure. I work early mornings every day (without any days off) and going to bed earlier needs to be a priority.

Challenge -Document my progress! Since this is a great time to do it, don’t forget to take some before pictures, and measurements. The scale is not always an accurate way of measuring your progress. Seeing a side-by-side picture may be a great way to see any changes, big or small. I’ve also been taking measurements as I’ve gone through the last few months and I find that I prefer seeing changes in my measurements over the scale. I challenge you to document this moment as well! Take a picture; take a measurement.

I’d also like to challenge myself to push myself a little harder during my workouts. Like K & D always mention, it’s up to us to push ourselves (safely) and I know I could do a little more.

I’m so glad to have this group to chat with over the next 8 weeks. I hope you have a great week! Thank you so much for sharing your journey! I look forward to keeping up with you all!

-Eva

Edited