Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Combine Booty & Flex or do FB 30?

Would you do Booty & Flex together or start FB 30 with this in mind:

I'm curious what others here would do. Here's my situation. I've been CONSISTENTLY working out for the first time in my life after many stops and starts and best intentions that never are completed. The purchase of a spin bike helped motivate me, but quarantine and working from home has definitely helped as well. I am now 75 days strong. I finished Low Impact about a month ago and have been putting together my own rotating schedule of upper / core / lower / stretch. After these 70 days my husband started working out with me. He is much more out of shape and a bit more overweight than I am. But it has been neat to have a motivating partner for each of us. Sometimes I find myself not tacking on an additional workout because he is spent. Sometimes he has to modify based on the workout I chose. I'd like to start making "specific changes" to my body, like rounding out my bum. But I worry that booty and flex will be too hard for husband but FB 30 will bore me or be not enough of what I want specifically. I already own Booty but would need to purchase either Flex or 30 for my wishes.

So... what would you do in this situation? Booty & Flex or 30? Or other suggestions welcome too.

Edited