Total body barre

Today was another total body workout and I done this workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blender-total-body-barre-workout-39-minute-barre-workout-video . Do this workout at your own risk! It's A LOT harder than it looks.

Recently I was discussing themed workouts and today was the last total body workout. Tomorrow I have some gentle yoga which I am looking forward to. My workouts in the week are focused around strength, cardio and flexibility and I needed to do all of this in a way that wouldn't trigger my pain flares again, so in each week there will either be 1-2 total body strength workouts or 1-2 total body cardio workouts with a upper body EC, then there is 3 yoga/stretching workouts inbetween these days in order to keep up with flexibility. If I don't have a lot of time they will often last for 10 mins but I aim for a 30 min session. During the 6 weeks that this occurs I have workouts such as barre, kickboxing, kettlebell and sandbag in order to make it as diverse as possible.

I hope you enjoy your day!