Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Perspiration Pals – Open Invitation!

So, my dears! Welcome! Welcome! 😁

This group started with few of us doing Abs2, then quickly it became daily thread for a larger group of Blenders (20+), all on different days of the program and some doing other programs as well. πŸ˜‰

The name was chosen by Blenders already in this group. It’s an ode to sweating and bringing that temperature up during workout (or was it heartrate?). πŸ₯΅ It can also serve as an ode to exercising in the summer heat. Or doing FB Sweat. Whatever works for you. πŸ˜‰

Perspiration for the inspiration! πŸ˜…

Since the group was intended for ACCOUNTABILITY & SUPPORT while following FB Programs, that shall stay the primary purpose. πŸ‘ And as with all the other groups, ALL are welcome! πŸ€—

Stop by when in need of motivation, or wants to speak, share, or just peep in to see what we are doing and give a word or two of encouragement. 😊

You can also find workout buddy or buddies here! 😁 We are starting different programs now, so it shouldn’t be difficult to find someone to share your troubles, struggles, goals, and accomplishments with.

Furthermore, HKS group has positive quotes and Daily Check-In has photography, so what will be here for you? C'mon, P Pals. 😏 In order to have laughter and good vibes, we need some visualization, so what’s better than MEME?! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

So, to start. I’m on Day 24 of Abs2 and next Monday I’ll join Toasty with Sweat. We’ve both opted for that program due to current preferences, Toasty wanting more cardio and me – too lazy to assemble weights in the summer heat. πŸ˜… As you can see, we’ll cheer each other all the way, though our reasons for Sweat are different. Variety is good. Moreover, people with different approaches and points of view make things more interesting.😊

Once more, welcome! Grab some chocolate and let’s hear it from you. 🍫😊

P.S. From tomorrow, the thread will be a few hours later than today, which makes the evening-time at my side of the globe.