Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

first program complete now on to Fb Fit?

So I just finished FB30 Round 4 which is the first program I ever did. I use fitnessblender since 2016 but came here only every other month when my back would hurt. So this is the first time I was really regularly working out. I'm super happy that I could finish FB30 and the workouts weren't too hard for me. Not sure if I see weight changes but that wasn't necessarily my goal anyway. But my upper arm muscles have definitely grown. Love to see how my arm looks when I push my muscles to full volume :D I want to continue doing a program and purchased FB fit. I'm a bit unsure if I can manage to do the longer workouts. I think I never did a FB video over 40 min. So not sure if my motivation, my fitness and my schedule will allow it. I wanted to give it a try anyway. Maybe with aiming to do a full workout day once or twice a week and feeling free to split workouts and extend them over two days for the rest of the week. How are you fitting longer workouts in your schedule? Hope it won't frustrate me too much. If it does I might go back to shorter workouts.

So I kept my biggest victory til the very end: I was really looking forward to do my workouts every day. I never had to talk myself into it or fight hard to keep the motivation up. It was really fun. Exercising wasn't fun my whole childhood and early adult life. Because I'd feel awkward engaging with my body and also because a lot of things would be too challenging for me. And now I turning 30 next year I am feeling comfortable with my body although I'm slightly overweight. But weight doesn't matter to me that much anymore and I just saw that even if my BMI tells me I'm overweight I can still feel strong, go through a 4 week fitness program, working out several days a week and just feel good about myself. Every body can move! Numbers shouldn't have power over your attitude towards exercising. Now I just love feeling my body and engaging with it and I guess there's no other fitness platform that would have brought me there. Thank you very much Kelli and Daniel for this