Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fbfit before and after

So I have been working out for 3 moths about 5 days a week. Last 2 months I have been doing the fbfit round 1. I still have about 3 days to go so not ready yet. The last 2 weeks I can see my body is changing. For me my problem area is my belly, if I don’t keep my belly in it looks like I am pregnant 🙄.

I have allways tried to sport like cycle or walk with my dog, I never sit still. Sometimes I started fb again and after a month I stopped again because... well because I am allways do busy 😂.

Then I was doing yoga and my instructor said: I never understand why we don’t make time for the most important thing we have, our body that you have to keep healthy because you have to use it your whole life.

Somehow that got me, and I started to workout more and then started fbfit.

Anyway, I never thought my 49 years old body could change that much in such a short period of time. I hope I can inspire someone to make the change to. Before and after pictures have allways inspired me.

Just listen to your body, I modify some workouts to make them easier for me, I don’t lift to heavy and I take some longer breaks when necessary. I try not to snack that much in the evening but that is still very difficult for me.

On my pictures is me, not holding my belly in and just show the real me. I am so proud of myself 💪

Edited