Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Getting abs with FB Abs 2 - Week 1/9

First week done! I really enjoyed the program so far. The hardest part was getting back into HIIT. Got some really sore quads after both HIIT workouts. The core work was fun, but apart from the weighted core workout on Wednesday it was not harder than my usual daily videos.

In terms of nutrition I was pretty consistent. Ate almost exactly 2300 calories on all days except yesterday, when I met my brothers and my sister in law and we had a great day and a night with quite some beers. x) The food my younger brother prepared for us was really good and healthy, but all those beers got the numbers up to 3550 calories. All in all the transition went pretty smooth and even on the first days I didn't feel hungry or exhausted.

My average weekly weight went down form 178.4 lbs to 177.3 lbs, which is pretty much exactly on plan. When I look into the mirror, it kinda feels like there's already a little change to be seen, but I'm very sure that's just my positiv feeling playing tricks on me. ;)

For next week I will try to continue just like this week. Again there will be a party at the weekend, so I will make sure to stay consistend through the remaining days and not go completely over board on the party night.

The extra workout at the weekend was the amazing partner yoga video. My wife and I did this one some months ago and it was super fun coming back to it now. I'd love to see more videos of that kind on the channel! ;)

Wish you all a pleasant start into the next week and lots of energy for your goals!

Edited