Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Program Comparisons!

I know people have constantly been asking the differences between a lot of different programs. I have also wondered this, because my mind likes working those out. I don't have many programs, and I've only completed one so far, but I put together something based on all the information available to everyone.

Almost everything has HIIT! I'm so sad. :P HIIT and strength and toning. I don't mind the latter, but I only reluctantly do HIIT. Not as many Low Impact programs as I'd like either. Therefore, I'll be calling out for more Low Impact and Reach choices! Or similar things. Perhaps also an FB Balance? That would be interesting.

Most are total as well, but that makes sense. And fortunately all the dumbbells are optional, though highly recommended. But I think we need more programs with lower difficulty, for beginners and people with other physical barriers.

(The large X is for what is established in the short summary, the small x is for keywords found in the description of the program alone.)

In any case, what other information would people like in a comparison chart? Lots of people have done reviews, so I can trawl the forums for reviews and comparisons to add on.