Another achievement????? 😱

Today was total body day. No HIIT this month so I choose this workout:https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-4-free-5-day-workout-challenge-for-busy-people-yoga-for-strength-and-flexibility . I've never done any of the 5 day challenges before in all honesty but this just looked really fun. I really loved the strength session at the start and then the power yoga at the end.

In the strength session I would often use a 5KG weight for bicep curls and overhead press and today.....drum roll please......I managed to do 7KG!!!!!!! I have never been so proud of myself knowing I can now do a heavier weight on some exercises. I did notice the other day that bicep curls were starting to get a little bit easier and it only occured to me this morning that I should probably combine my 5kg and 2kg weight and do it that way. I have these kinds of singular weights that have 2kg,3kg and 5kg weights and they're not like your traditional type of weights. It does mean that I have to modify some of the moves that K&D do but as long as I can go through the whole workout I don't mind. I think for next time I probably need to get an old school bag and put in the weights so I don't have to struggle trying to hold them again like I did today 😅.

I hope you all have a lovely day!