Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB FIT

I am loving the FB FIT program! I am about half way through the program and have seen significant changes. I have lost 7.3lbs and that is great, but my favorite thing is how I feel. This is my first program (I purchased a few with the great discount they have going on) and it is really nice to have every day laid out for me. As a busy mom and someone who obsesses to pick out the right video it has given me that time back. I started FB a few years ago off YouTube. After having a baby I didn't have time to go to the gym so I took to YouTube. Prior to my baby I would workout the gym for two hours a day completely over doing it(and still not seeing the results I wanted). So, when I started FB off YouTube I would pick the long intense videos everyday, that is what I thought I needed to do to see results. But recently after purchasing FB FIT I have completely changed my mind set on how I need to workout. I am seeing results and not over doing it. I have energy and feel great. With a now toddler these programs fit perfect in to my schedule. I also never did a strength workout before. FB FIT has introduced and taught me how beneficial they are. I seriously feel stronger because of them. My body and mind have changed so much these last few week and I really have to give thanks to FB FIT (Kelli and Daniel) for that. I am working out smarter. ANYONE ELSE LOVE FB FIT!!?? What is your favorite program you have done so far?

Edited