Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

I'm Finishing the May Challenge! What Should I Do Next??

Hello fellow blenders,

I've been working out again since the end of March. I started off with LI R2 and it was definitely a good starting place. I did a week of Sweat, stopped, picked some of my own workouts and then did the May challenge. Today I completed the last (real) day of the May challenge. I really enjoyed the ability to choose between two options, this way I knew I could do an easier workout and that sometimes got me to choose the more intense one. Like today, I chose this HIIT one instead of pilates.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-sweatfest-butt-and-thigh-workout

Now that I'm done I'm going to take a couple of days to choose my own workouts and then I'd like to get into a program again. With all these sales I bought Bodyweight, Sweat, Strong, and Abs R2. I also have the option of doing another challenge. I'd like to do it in the order that makes the most sense. Right now I'd like to burn body fat. I'd mostly like that to come off from my midsection but I know that you can't spot reduce fat. It's probably also my weakest area. Does that mean I should start with Abs R2? Are any of the others easier and will they help me build myself up? I've noticed that I really like strength training and those workout always fly by, but I don't sweat that much and I only have 3 and 5 lb weights. Also, maybe I should do Bodyweight before focusing on strength training.

That was quite a long ramble so thank you for reading if you've got this far. If you have any advice for me it would be much appreciated!