Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Low impact round 2 results!

Hi Fitness Blender family!

I was here complaining about a month ago that I put on 1.5kg during quarantine and smoking cessation even though I started working out again.

Yesterday I finished my second round of low impact round 2.

I didn't make a fitness test before the first round but today I started bored easily and made some amazing discoveries:

1. Apparently I can do high impact now. It's been years without even trying for fear of another injury. I'm taking it slow but I've begun to incorporate it into my warm ups with no difficulty at all.

2. Apparently I can also do full push ups now. I always listen to my body and it always screams no push ups. Yesterday it didn't so I tried my luck. I got lucky.

3. I may have to buy some more weights. I started with 1.5kgs, and now 6kgs aren't enough.

I'm glad I did two rounds of low impact. I really needed the time to get back into where I can safely push myself. I'm so grateful for it all. They are right when they say this is a marathon not a sprint and to respect the point where you are in the journey.

It took two months of no visible results regarding weight loss - but I came back to a point where I haven't been for years. That's worth everything. The rest will follow.

Now onwards to bored easily :)