Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Getting abs with FB Abs - My summertime goals :)

Hey guys, I didn't have much time to post during the last weeks, since we were pretty busy releasing our second full album with the Heavy Metal band I play in, but at least I stayed on track with my workouts. I continued the strength training I started during our 🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability project untill this weekend, made pretty nice progress in my overall strength and I think that I also gained some muscle mass... at least I hope so, since I gained a total of 11 lbs during the last three months and it would be kinda sad if that was all body fat. x)

Well, it's gonna be exciting for sure! The weight gain went almost exacly as planned and I am now almost exactly at 178.5 lbs, which is the mark I set three months ago for the end of my muscle building phase. Now I'm looking forward to see the results after getting back the my body fat sweet spot from before. And since I picked up FB Abs 2 during the recent isolation discount, I absolutely have to give it a try! :D My goal is to get back to a nice level of definition during the next two months and I have set August 1st as the ending point of this phase. So I have 9 weeks for the whole project. During these weeks I will do FB Abs 2 twice, followed by one week of strength training to test how much strength I lost during the weight loss. During this time I will eat at a reasonable deficit of roughly 500 calories per day, which makes 2300-2400 daily calories total for me. At least that's what I start with and I will adjust according to the pace of the progress. If I run low on energy by the end of June, I will include one maintainance week at the beginning of July to recharge the batteries for the last weeks. The whole plan is rather conservative, so I should absolutely be able to make such adjustments and still reach my goal.

I added some pictures of me with a pretty red head - taken right after the first day of my new program... man, that one was not easy! :D - and I'm looking forward to see if there'll be a big visible difference. I also took measurements for comparison and last week I did my first set of the major strength exercises (deadlifts, squads, chest press, shoulder press, pull ups) to the limit of my current capability, so I have as much data as possible to evaluate the progress.

Well, that's it from me. Thanks for getting this far! I will try to post regular updates, probably once per week or once every other week. If anybody wants to join me on this exciting ride, you're more than welcome! :)

Edited