Abs 2 - Buddies Edition

Today is my 'over' day as I overslept, overtrained, overeaten, and now I'm oversick. 😳

After oversleeping, I ate a big breakfast and did a short HIIT routine as I wanted quick burst of energy. Then I got a few upsetting calls, but I'll deal with them at the right time. So, I did some stress-eating.

At lunchtime, I had surprise visit of a dear-long-time-no-see-friend, and we went for even bigger lunch and dessert, lots of desserts. I got home, did Abs2 Day8 (bad idea on an extra full stomach). Quickly after, I thought I was hungry, so I ate some more. Again a bad idea, 'cause I was probably just thirsty. I've been drinking juices and fizzy drinks today like a crazy addicted person.

I also did Reach Day16 in an attempt to fight another hungry feeling, and it worked until I started to relax, and I just caught myself eating snacks out of boredom. I really need to stop. I have these days not so often as I used to, but still, I must be able to stop myself. It's not that bad to have some control over that...🙄

But workouts are complete. Also, I'll substitute tomorrow's Abs2 for 1000kcal workout as Michele's buddy for a year. You're also welcome to join. 😉

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/19692/ok-gals-and-guys-reminder-time