Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 27th

All the great greetings to you guys on this hopefully happy half-way day, aka Wednesday.

How are things starting, stopping and resuming for you today? What workouts and food do you have planned? Lots of questions so answer and talk about whatever you want!

I'm going to talk a little about another one of my fruit trees for today's photo. This is a Pineapple guava. It's late to blooming, but these flowers are so gorgeous! The problem is that they never fruit. They have trouble getting pollinated (I've even hand pollinated them at one time using paint brushes) but when fruit does happen, it then fails to ripen. Not sure why, but the good news is that you can eat the flower petals (much to FT Cu's delight.) The petals are gently sweet and have a floral spicy taste that's a bit hard to describe.

Okay, the very mention of eating anything and it's straight to the tongue. So dish out what real food is happening today. We did some delicious tacos yesterday, so I'm thinking tonight is going to feature some leftovers and a veggie of some sort. Okay, your turn!

And what workouts did or will you be doing? I'm actually taking a rest day from working out. I went ahead and canceled the rest of the May challenge so I could have a rest day before and after to prepare for tackling a 1000 calorie workout tomorrow! Anyone thinking of doing the same can join Magda and Michele's little party: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/19692/ok-gals-and-guys-reminder-time

But whatever workout you are doing, remember to modify as needed!

Alrighty right, time for me to go and get on with the day. It's a busy one, so I hope you guys have a smooth sailing day and make any bad vibes walk the plank.

Yeah this pirate theme thing came to me mind at the last minute so I'm just sailing with it. Good day ye mateys! ;P