May Plus Challenge Week 2 - Day 7 Lower Body Complete! 😁 (Check-In)

Heya Fitness Blenders!

Day 7 of the May Plus Challenge complete! Man this one was a burner for sure. I did the second one which was low impact: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/glute-activation-workout-knee-friendly-butt-and-thigh-workout It was definitely knee-friendly too so I will be doing more of this in the future. Honestly, it would be nice to see more lower body routines like this. If there are already some more like this (I feel like there are) by all means suggest some and I will do them as independent workouts. I'm really glad that we get to choose our routines and on top of that there is a low impact option and a high impact option. If there wasn't an easier workout I wouldn't be able to do the May challenge at all.

I was telling a few others in other posts about whether or not I should use a resistance band. Weirdly enough I was able to use one an extremely light one for most of the exercises. I'm really grateful that my joints were being kind to me today and weren't in as much pain as usual so I could go a little harder in today's workout. Not enough for me to use weights though but it was still an amazing workout nonetheless. I highly encourage others to do this one if you need a break from something harder or just need something low impact or easy on the joints like I do.

What about you guys? Anyone else on day 7? Which workout did you do? If you are doing the May challenge what day are you on?

Either way whichever workout you did or even if you had a rest day enjoy it, have fun, be safe and Blessed. See you all tomorrow for day 8 GOD willing! 😊