Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Which workout program should I get?

I bought the Low Impact program last summer, and after a way too long workout pause I've now started working out again. (Better late than never!) So right now I'm doing the Low Impact program for the second time around. I've been doing it 3-4 times a week instead of 5-6 times a week so it's taking me a little bit longer, though. But at least I'm working out, right? :)

I'll be done with this program in about 2-3 weeks, and I've already started thinking about what I want to do after that. I don't want to get bored, so I was thinking about getting another program instead of just doing this one all over again right away. I'm not sure which one, though. I'm hoping that you guys might help to guide me...

I still consider myself somewhat of a beginner to all of this, so I don't want anything that would be "way too hard" and most likely I'll do it about 4 times a week and just let it take me a little bit longer to finish. I can use water bottles instead of dumbbells if needed.

At first I was thinking about getting Low Impact Round 2, but I'm not sure and now there's a couple of other programs on sale... Abs Round 2 maybe? I do feel like most of my fat is on my thighs and stomach and I'd like my stomach especially to become smaller, but I don't know... What would you guys recommend that I get next and why? And also, how long is the sale so I know when I'd need to decide if I'll get one of the programs included in the sale?