D

Hello and a couple of questions!

Hi y'all!

So I have been doing FB videos on youtube for some time now (nowhere near consistently but to add some variety to my usual running and other cardio). I had no idea there was an entire website and I'm super excited to be here!

So I was using another online workout group and they were great for a while, I was consistently doing their workouts 4-5 times a week for about a year, they were challenging but unless you paid for their DVDs and meal plans the workouts were VERY limited. They also just introduced an app that needs a monthly subscription and I'm just over this group at the moment.

I've been out of the game for the last two months or so (University is time-consuming!) and I was wondering if any of you had tried the 2 Week 30 Mins/Day trial workout, I just paid for it and plan to use it but I was wondering what some of your results were and if you went on to purchase the longer 4-8 week programs. They are really affordable and just from the first video, this seems like a challenging program!

My last questions is concerning the FB healthy recipes. Are there any that you love in particular? I'm just a little bit overwhelmed with everything. I am also not a picky eater so any suggestions would be wonderful!