Weekly goals may 11th till may 17th

Another week has flown by. I had to work again last week and I had set goals to keep my sence of relaxation that I had after my holiday:

** Finish FB flex and booty

** Go for a walk or do a stretching video after work.

I finished my programs :) I am quite pleased with the results (if you haven't seen it: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/19264/booty-and-flex-combo-before-and-after)

I went for a walk after work on 2 days. The other day was a short day and we went to friends for a bbq in the afternoon, so that was relaxing as well. My walk on wednesday was much needed and I added a walking meditation. It felt good, so I want to keep that up.

My son has 2 days of school this week. My practice can open up to some clients again. So that means getting back into a schoolrhythm and setting the alarm..

Goals for this week:

** get out of bed after the alarm WITHOUT snoozing....

** push myself during the May Challenge: lift heavily, hiit full force..

** get some work done; lots of administrative work to do and I procrastinate on that, hard.. I want to get a little bit done each day.

** go for a walk after a workday. Walk at a leisurely pace to take in my surrounding and to relax. It is not a workout, but a mental break.

So; what are you up to this week? Have your covid restrictions been loosened yet, and if so: what does that mean?

Hope you are well!