Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New: Day 5 - Descending Strength Workout w/ Pilates & HIIT (+Quarantine Nutrition)

Good Morning FB Family,

How is everyone doing? Are you ready for a new week? If not a new week, how about a new workout?

We just published this FB Plus workout:

Day 5: Descending Strength Workout with Pilates and HIIT

This is the last day of our FB Plus 5 Day Challenge. We hope you've enjoyed this mini jumpstart challenge. We had a lot of fun filming together but we're looking forward to delving into all sorts of other workouts and training styles (and it will be nice to not have to compete for space while we're in the filming studio haha).

This workout video uses one of my favorite strength training styles; descending reps for each set. We've heard from many of you that you love this format as well, because it tends to allow you to push yourself harder than you might expect, and often you might be surprised by your own strength.

We have just a pinch of HIIT Cardio & Pilates in there as well, making this a workout that flies by because of all of the different components. We've provided both low impact and advanced modifications and all you need is optional dumbbells (even without equipment, you'll still get in a great workout).

We hope that you're all doing well and taking good care of yourselves. I have seen a lot of people talking about struggling with nutrition right now, and I just wanted to let you know that you're definitely not alone 😅 Don't beat yourself up. We're all going through a lot right now. It's not expected that you're going to hit every workout and always make the "right" food choices. Beating ourselves up about decisions we're retrospectively not thrilled about can contribute to making the same decisions in the future. Dust yourself off. Remember that you feel best when you eat well, and that your body needs and deserves good, smart fuel that makes you feel great. But sometimes you just need cookies 🤷‍♀️ and that's okay. These worlds can coexist. Just do the best you can and give yourself a fresh start each day.

Take care FB Family,

Kelli & Daniel