Greetings from Holland/Modification question

Hi Kelli and Daniel and FB community! :)

I am Nury from the Netherlands and I wanted to introduce myself. I tried working out before but I was always tired and in pain because of chronic fatigue, depression and fybromalgia. Since I successfully completed therapy, the fybromalgia and chronic fatigue has almost completely disappeared. I am so lucky! Unfortunately, I gained weight since therapy from all the stress and comfort eating oops! I started working out four weeks ago during social isolation from corona, i was bored out of my mind! Also i didn't have any more excuses i have lots of free time now! I try to do 3 or 4 workouts a week depending on how I feel and in combination with a healthy diet i already lost 3,1kg's and i feel great! I train with Kelli most of the time. Kelli you are my bff during this crazy time HAHA! I want to thank you both Daniel and Kelli for making this possible. I have the free membership but still i can choose from a lot of workouts and they're great! I have one question about the modifications and the calorie counting. When i choose for modifications in a workout and a workout has for example 100-200 calorie burns, should i count 100? Or less? Tried explaining this question in my best English i hope you understand what i mean. I wish everybody the best of luck! Stay fit and healthy! xxx