Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Hi,
I took out membership yesterday for a month. Today, I added FB Plus April Challenge: FB Fit, to my calendar my the few days left in the month.
Question - Does that mean that I follow the FB Fit program, which costs $18.99, but it said Free with FB Plus.
When I go to access the challenge, it explains the challenge, but doesn't take me to the workout.
I'm confused??
Help, Nick
Question about FB Plus membership
Hi,
I took out membership yesterday for a month. Today, I added FB Plus April Challenge: FB Fit, to my calendar my the few days left in the month.
Question - Does that mean that I follow the FB Fit program, which costs $18.99, but it said Free with FB Plus.
When I go to access the challenge, it explains the challenge, but doesn't take me to the workout.
I'm confused??
Help, Nick