Dirt therapy 🌱💚

Hello FB Family! Spending lots of time in my happy place lately: in the dirt. We took a few days off of work last week to get a good jump on our veggie garden - It’s helping a lot with the stress of everything that’s going on. Plus, we’ll be able to feed ourselves, and share.

We grow a garden every year (checkout the last couple of flashback pics in the comments below from 2018 & one of our earlier gardens in 2010). We are on around 2/3 of an acre - you don’t need a ton of land to grow your own food! You can also use patio pots and planters to grow a surprising amount of produce.

Are you guys growing any of your own food this year? I know we’ve got some great gardeners in here - feel free to share with me in the comments so I can indulge in my garden envy 💚😊

We’re back to work full swing tomorrow and we’re working on a lot of really exciting projects. Some that will be making their way to you over the next couple of weeks; stay tuned.

Even when I’m not super active online, I often come and check on you guys here in the forums (sometimes I get shy & turn into a bit of a lurker, on the web 😅). I know I’ve said it a thousand times but again, I’m proud of the way you guys are lifting each other up. Helping people who are new to the forums find their way around, and feel welcome. And reminding each other during these crazy stressful times, to just keep hanging on through the tough stuff.

I hope you’re all doing well, and taking good care of yourselves and the people around you. We’re all under a lot of stress; do what you can to not hold that stress within your body - your muscles, posture and joints. Release your jaw muscles, unfurl your brow, and treat yourself to a nice slow, deep belly breath.

Take care. See you for FB updates later this week 🙂