Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Let My Ego Aside

Just wanted to pop on here and say that I’ve struggled with getting back to a normal workout schedule at the beginning of this year. Not just with how difficult 2020 has been in general, but because I fell back in to old habits and started binge eating again hadn’t worked out in a couple of months. My sciatica came back, I was in pain constantly, and I felt like a 60 year old in a 26 year old body. As a young mom of 2 kids, I was even more disappointed with the example I was showing my kids.

When I jump in to a workout program, I always pick the one that’s going to be the most intense for me so I can gain the best results as fast as I can, not really focusing on my fitness level as a whole. I never finish the programs, and I feel crappier than before, go back on my binge eating, and repeat the cycle.

This time around, I finally caved and put my ego aside. I bought FB Low Impact 2 and I’ve never looked back. It’s by no means easy just because it’s “low impact,” but it’s everything my body needs at my fitness level right now. I’m on my last week, and I’m so much stronger now. I’ve learned a lot along the way...like stop trying to look a certain way, and just take care of yourself.

Hope everyone is staying safe! Workout Complete during a tornado warning today!

Edited