Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

March Two Week Challenge - Before/After

Hello fellow blenders!

A couple weeks ago I started the March 2-week challenge, without even expecting any difference. For a while, I've felt like I hit a plateau, and couldn't really improve anymore without incorporating new training styles. I mean, could I have been more wrong? It was because I haven't been challenging myself enough, haven't been pushing myself. I've just been working on maintenance, because that thinking got me feeling comfortable, less motivated.

This happens from time to time, and it's OK! It's all about paying attention to your mind body connection, and sometimes that doesn't always line up. That takes constant work, and this challenge reminded me of that.

I was sore every single day during this challenge, and man are the changes evident! I've got a little more tone, and a little more shape to my belly. It's important to note that I've also been walking a lot more, eating more intuitively, and getting more sleep since quarantine started (as a means to keep me sane).

So anyway, I'm amped about the changes and happy with the deeper connection I have cultivated with my body.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, but I am more than pleased. Who else has completed the March challenge? What changes did you notice, both physically and mentally?

Stay healthy my friends!

#challengecomplete