Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Plus Challenge COMPLETE!!!! 😁

Man I am so thankful that even though (I know I mention this alot and I apologize if it annoys anyone) I have major knee and ankle pains that I still managed to complete this FB Plus challenge! Thank GOD I never gave up and made it through. I am very thankful for modifications because without them working out would be the greatest struggle. I modified pretty much most of the lower body exercises and sat down during the upper body routines but I still felt the pain and burn especially with this last lower body workout (which I ironically did literally two weeks ago before FB Plus challenge existed). I did have a few days where I ended up doing them the day after due to my pains feeling worse than usual but I still did it. There goes to show modifying can really make a workout and make you feel the burn.

Also, congrats to anyone else who completed this challenge too and let's complete the next one! For those of you unsure if you should do these challenges I highly recommend it. It's totally worth it and you never know what routines Kelli and Daniel will throw at us.