Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 1st

BAM!

Just like that, we are in April, so happy first day of April to you, FB Fam. And greeting you on this first day of the month is what I think is a Common Buckeye Butterfly. I was pretty surprised to get a picture with my phone. Usually things that fly don't stick around, so I guess this winged beauty was in a photogenic mood.

But what mood are you in? Give me workouts! Give me food! However that fits in your life on this Wednesday, this half way day of the week where lemons get on top of pears. That's close enough to talk about food right there, so let's skip right to it. What's for dinner? I ask that question a lot. But it's been difficult lately to get creative in the kitchen. I usually don't have time so I just sandwich it, add in a veggie on the side and call it a meal. It is easy and delicious, but lacks imagination, lol. I think spinach will guest star as my veggie for tonight.

On to other things we can not chew, but possibly lift instead and get hearts racing. That's right; workouts! Give us the latest and greatest going on it sweat city. I feel like tackling some cardio and pilates: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-hiit-pilates-workout-pilates-and-hiit-cardio-blend

Also, the voting has wrapped up for week 2, and the results are in! Option #3 is the clear winner and will be the line up for week 2 to complement Kim's option #2 routine for week one. I'll be making a separate post later on today (tomorrow at the latest) for all the details in one place. So get excited for another community challenge where we can all #StayConnected more than ever during these trying times that call for togetherness even from a distance!

Okay, thay about does it for today. Hope you have a non eventful April Fools day. From prankful to thankful, just have a wonderful day. So many "fulls" we might be having an April Fulls day. Sounds better than being the fool. Yes, we'll go with that. :)