Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 31st

Hello! Can you believe we are already standing on the edge of March and fixing to jump into April?! It's crazy, but nevertheless, we keep on trucking. From workouts to food, to the feels, hit me with all that's going on with you in your world.

Let's start with workouts. Are you feeling like something gut busting or a slow burn like pilates? Maybe you want to de-stress by punching some air or feel and prove you are strong by lifting. So many options! So many ways to get in a good workout and feel better about ourselves and the day. And if you just don't want to move, that's good to. Rest up to be your peak awesome self. I'm feeling like core and upper body work, so this one here should do nicely: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-abs-and-upper-body-workout-bodyweight-only-upper-body-and-core-workout

..And thanks to all that voted on the challenge. I'm still keeping voting open for today and then we will have our official #StayConnected Community Challenge schedule. So if you haven't voted or have no idea what I'm talking about, check it: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18238/daily-check-in-monday-march-30th-stayconnected-community-challenge-result-for-week-one-and-voting ..And look out for the official schedule post either tomorrow or Thursday!

Now I can't wait anymore; let's talk food. What real food are you eating? Or maybe there is a little dirty food in there. You know we have to have that balance! I think for dinner I'm going to make turkey crepes. I saw a recipe and I have everything for it, so it makes sense to try it out! I'm looking forward to that already. But give me your food dreams come true!

Okay, now we should talk about the flowers in the post. Two for Tuesday brings two white flowers from a Spurge Nettle. Also known as Finger Rot, as it has a stinging reputation. Finger rot is a bit dramatic, as you will still get to keep your fingers if you happen to touch this plant. It's just a really unpleasant sting and best looked at and not touched as long as if you can avoid it. Accidents happen.

Alright, I hope you guys have a pleasant day and keep the stir craziness at bay. If you don't need to go out, please stay home. Easier said than done, but trying and doing so does make a difference. And to those that have to go out, be safe and keep up that social distancing. And thank you again to the most essential health care workers, grocery workers and any one else that has to be out to keep us going. What you are doing is beyond important. So again, thank you. And thank you, FB Fam for reading and checking in! Now let's do and finish this day strong!