Daily Check-in: Monday, March 30th + #StayConnected Community Challenge Result for Week One AND Voting for Week Two

Well hello again! Did you guys have a good weekend? I sure hope so, but if not, there are other days that hold promise to be better. Hang in there and here's another sunny yellow flower, a Greeneyes to infuse brightness into your Monday. And for those of you who are a fan of chocolate these flowers legit have a light chocolaty smell. Pretty sweet! As for tasting like chocolate, no clue. I'd ask FT Cu, but he doesn't even know what chocolate tastes like.

Now, let's get to some community challenge talk! Kim had you all voting on some awesome looking schedules over the week and explained the challenge in good detail in her post here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18196/stayconnected-community-challenge

^And it looks like from all the voting, option #2 is the winner! ..The first week is set! So that means we get to start voting on week 2 today! ..I have 3 schedules for you to choose from in the comments below. I've kept the format very similar and used some suggestions from you guys. The main workouts are 30-40 minutes in a theme centered around strength training. The only difference is that on week 2 the extra credits start low and get longer as we work our way through the week, hence the pyramid part theme of the challenge. So if you only have time for the main workout, do that! Extra credit is just that; Extra. So take a look and just like what you like, and by Wednesday or Thursday we should have a full schedule to work with! I'll have all the details put together in one post so you will be good and ready by Monday, April 6th to start if you so choose! But for now, happy voting!

..Hm, I guess we should talk about how and what workouts we are doing today. Is it a workout day, or rest day, FB Fam? Tell us how you are dealing with Monday. I want to try one of the new releases I haven't done: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-at-home-hiit-routine-no-equipment-hiit-workout-video-with-low-impact-modifications ..I see intense and the title and can only imagine what's in store. But I'm ready for it, and I hope you guys are ready for whatever workouts or rest you've got going on.

The other thing we should be ready for is the food. Always, haha. I don't know what I'll be eating. I'll have to brainstorm and put together something. I have some spicy red curry paste on hand and I'd like to figure out some dishes with that.. but what about you guys? Anything new or sticking to the tried and true? Either way, it's food! And food is good stuff!

Also! ..I've noticed Fitness Blender has crossed another milestone. 6 million subscribers on youtube! Congrats K&D! You guys are only getting brighter, bigger and better with each day, so that's awesome. And how will they reward us for this new subscriber milestone? Given the past, it will be by another 1000 calorie workout video of course! That's the way to do it! Because, sweatlabrations are our thing around here!😂

Well, I need to go now. Instead of calling, the day decided to knock; scratch that--bang on the door. Days don't know how to maintain that SD6. Speaking of keeping distance, shopping has been so weird, almost eerie lately. Mostly everyone is being really concious of everyone's distance and space. It's good practice, but really different. Lots of things are feeling different, but hopefully this is temporary. For now, we just take it day by day; even if those days are demanding. But on this day, this moment, be well and try to have the best day you can my Blender Buddies!