Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New FB Plus Foam Rolling Workout || April's 2 Week Challenge theme

Hello FB Family,

How is everyone doing? Everyone hanging in there? Doing what you can to take good care of yourselves and your loved ones?

We just pushed live our new foam rolling workout on FB Plus. We've also got the April FB Plus Challenge ready for next month - this one is in the theme of FB Fit! That new 2 Week Challenge will go live in early April.

Foam Rolling Workout for the Lower Body - Foam Roller Routine

We are also working on the new 1000 calorie workout for 6 million Subscribers on YouTube. We are almost there!! These workouts are such a beast, we will be as excited as you guys when it finally goes live 😊 We're working on a lot of things right now, for our free members & FB Plus, and hope to be able to keep you guys busy in the upcoming weeks/months.

I hope you're all doing well and staying as positive as possible. I've slacked pretty hard over the last 5 days or so, when stress got the best of me. I have to remember that workouts are the best thing to help me cope with anxiety! Now is not the time to skip them 😬😅... Hoping to pop back in the forums later today to say hi, and check in with my own finished workout.

Have fun with this new workout :)

Edited