S

Making workouts work no matter what!

Hello FB family. I hope you are all safe and well.

I don't know about you but I am finding working out even more essential at the moment. It's really helping me to structure my day and feel that I have achieved something (I am self employed between clients so no work for me at the moment.)

Hubby is now WFH and we have a 1 bed apartment with a semi open plan kitchen so a few challenges in terms of our days! Total first world problem we also have one laptop which Hubby has requisitioned for his work (fair enough.)

But I can not be deprived of my FB! so this morning, shut in the bedroom I worked out using an ancient phone with tiny screen propped on the bed! In a space between end of bed and wardrobe! I did this;

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-5-free-5-day-workout-challenge-for-busy-people-hiit-cardio-and-lower-body-strength

During which all I could think about was trying to breath (and not kick the bed!) and then some barre work.

Honestly it was such fun! the phone fell over, then got stuck and there I am marching in place, swearing and trying to get it playing again! But hey I made it work and I am so glad I did!