Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Need Advice: FB Sweat or FB Strong?

Hi all,

I've already got the Low Impact program, going to get Low Impact 2 now and I can actually afford another one. I'm wondering if I should get Sweat or Strong in addition to Low Impact 2.

What would you recommend for a beginner?

I don't need to lose much weight (I'm 158 cm, 60-62 kg)--whatever excess weight I need to lose I'd better lose it through eating fewer calories.

My "fitness goal" (probably too meta to be called a goal?) is to incorporate fitness into my lifestyle, ie. workout regularly, since I have horribly sedentary lifestyle and I really was not "into sports". Any benefits along the way (tone up, lose fat, build muscle, improve cardiovascular endurance) I'll happily take 😜 but I don't have any specific goal in that regard.

I do, however, enjoy strength training (at the most beginner level) and would like to get stronger. At the moment I'm just focusing on trying to do full push-ups. I also love deadlifts; I can't lift heavy yet but I make sure I have good form, and oddly, doing them regularly seems to get rid off occasional backaches I've been having for many years(?).

Will be glad to hear people's experience with those programs. Thanks!

Edited