NEW free workout video! Anyone earning a workout complete today?

How is everyone this morning? Anyone craving a fun burst of cardio?

Here's your newest free workout video:

15 Minute Bodyweight Cardio Workout for Fat Burn and Energy Boost - Feel Good Total Body Cardio

This bodyweight only cardio workout uses a series of dynamic, moderate intensity intervals to work the entire body. It's fun and adaptable for a variety of uses - the exercises can be as easy or as brutal as you need them to be. Whether you're looking for an intense challenge or just a light sweat, get ready for a great workout.

I've provided high and low impact modifications all the way through; choose the variation that works best for you today. There are no repeat exercises, so if you love our workouts for people who get bored easily, you might like this one as well.

Are you working out today or taking it easy? I'm going to tackle my workout for Low Impact Round 2 as soon as I'm done with my work today. I've seen that a lot of you are already finishing up that program - good job!! It really makes me happy to see you guys hitting all those workout completes, finishing programs, and I always gain a lot of inspiration (and feel a lot of pride) from your NSV posts, too. Well done FB Family, well done all around 😊

I hope that you've all had a good, restful weekend! Enjoy this new workout!