Daily Check-in: Monday, January 27th

Hello there everyone! How are you?! ..Did you have a good/ relaxing weekend? I sure hope so, but if not, it looks like some exciting things went down at FB, given there's a shiny new program out AND a new free workout has been released. Who is trying what, and if you are, I'd love to read your thoughts! ..Also, major thanks to Korse, for giving us wonderful check-ins and great reading material! The ghosting goes on successfully!

But now we've got outselves a Monday. Does the freshness of the week have you feeling optimistic and ready to face the week ahead? Or has Monday already thrown bunches of punches? ..Either way let's get fruity and have a MangoMonday! Particularly, I have these mango blooms to share.. I'm very excited to see my mango tree that I planted from seed some 8 or 9 years ago blooming again! I say again, because it did this blooming business two years ago, but no fruit happened. I'm hoping this year it will make some mangoes. But if not, the blooms sure do smell lovely! I have the tree tucked away inside an enclosure so the freezing temperatures won't get to it; hence the non outside looking background. Mango can't play outside at least until March!

Alright, enough about mangoes. Let's get to why we are really here; Eating the mangoes! And other things too. That's right, food is coming first, because we can't start/go on/finish the day without some good food to nourish and help us feel our best. Something is happening between two slices of bread, thats all I know for me, but what will be going in your mouth today? Spit it out! Metaphorically speaking, of course.. Swallowing the food is required to get this whole thing a movin.'

Speaking of moving, let's do our next favorite thing and talk about workouts! ..I'm a bit dissapointed that I couldn't heal faster from my sickness to get in on Michele's 1000 calorie workout party that's been happening: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/16827/reminder-for-upcoming-1000cal-workout

But I think my body will not agree with jumping into such a high amount of activity. So I'll just have to catch the next 1000 calorie train! It's just nice to be back to feeling more like my old self.. And to those who have done it already or will do it soon: well done and good luck! You guys are warriors! Roasting a 1000 calories is always much more fun when we turn up the oven together. Again, another metaphor for you.

So to those who aren't doing that fun, what is your thing today? Resting is also a good option too! I've rested long enough so that I finally feel like a workout! YES! I want to keep it low impact, so I think I'm going to try the new workout today and see how I do! I'm so excited to try it and get a #workoutcomplete today!

Okay, there's a Monday buzzing around our faces, like bees around mango blooms. So I guess we should do something about that other than me throwing silly metaphors at you so much so that our entire Monday will be a metaphor. For what, you decide.

Have the best day by just doing what you can, FB Fam..