Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Am I Over-exercising?

Hey FB Family, How's it going?

So, I train with my school swim team for three gruesome sessions a week. Recently, I purchased FB Fit to latch on to my swim sessions and to improve my overall swimming and fitness. I feel like it may be a lot of exercise per day as one swim session is 60 minutes of gruesome sweating and the average minutes of the FB Fit workouts are 55 minutes per day of gruesome sweating as well. Now I don't really want to stop doing the program as I have noticed great changes in my mood, I'm generally happier, and I feel like I have something solid to work towards when it comes to completing this program. The only problem with this is that I don't know if this program is effecting my swimming for better or for worse, and even if it is getting worse, does my body need time to adjust to this sort of exercise? Or do I need to tone down the amount of workouts I'm doing and give my body some more rest.

I generally don't know what to do, so I was wondering if I could get your opinion on this because well, I feel that over the years, all the best fitness-related decisions I have made were mainly influenced by you guys and this have enabled me to lose a significant amount of weight.

So if you have any sort of suggestion or advice, please share it, I'm kind of desperate!

Edited