Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

Filming + new FB Plus features launch next week!

Hello beautiful people! How are you today?

We filmed together again this morning for our second FB Plus workout video (going live 2/2!) - this time it was a challenging upper body workout. Definitely going to be sore tomorrow!

Next week, on Monday the 20th, we will be launching new FB Plus features. You’ll now be able to add notes directly to any given workout. It’s great for tracking any modifications used or weight lifted for each exercise. Helpful for tracking progress and how much stronger you're feeling over time. On Monday you’ll also immediately/automatically be able to see the number of times you’ve marked “workout complete” on any given workout video over the years (as well as the dates that you did it).

Excited about this new batch of features and anxious to bring all of the ideas we have about this into fruition. We have so many ideas that literally all of 2020 is loosely planned and booked out, and we’re already starting to creep into 2021 LOL But it’s way better than being short on ideas!

So, to recap (+ a few extras); new FB plus features launch Monday 1/20, new free workout launches 1/26, on the same day that the new four week low impact program launches, and our next FB plus video is going live 2/2!

I hope that you all find a little bit of time to fit in some smart movement today, and that you eat in a way that makes you feel great.

PS regarding the question on the photo - which team are you on - team “bring it on” or team “do I have to?”. To be honest, I feel like I’m usually somewhere in between 😅