New and starting FB XT tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I've used FitnessBlender videos several times in the past but I've never created an account and I've never stayed consistent with the workouts on the website (lack of motivation, being unable to create myself a proper training plan I can trust to give me results...).

I've bought FB XT program because:

- Training plan: it's giving me the structure I could not make from all the available free videos (and it's nice to pay a bit of money to help them continue to make free stuff)

- 3 days per week: I either need a full day of rest after a workout (because it has been a difficult one or because I've been tired from work and need to take time to recharge myself by doing my hobbies - which are sedentary ones) or I need free days to exercise by myself (over 2018 and 2019, I've tried to swim/bike/run and I've like the three of those and I hope that one day I'll be able to do triathlon - not necessarily participate in one but at least to train like I would participate)

- Cross training: since I'm fond of swimming, biking, running but I've never been good at sports because I terribly lack endurance, I like the idea of fitness workouts that will help be better. I really hope to increase my cardiovascular and muscle endurance.

- 8 weeks: because I'll not be working 5-6 days like the other programs, I've felt it would be nice to take a longer duration

- Workout duration: it seems they can be a bit long compared to what I'm used to, I usually only workout for 30-ish minutes but I think I'll managed it

I plan on doing this:

- Monday: bike/optionnal rest

- Tuesday: FB XT

- Wednesday: "compulsary" rest

- Thursday: FB XT

- Friday: bike/optionnal rest

- Saturday: FB XT

- Sunday: run

As you can see, I don't swim anymore, I used to go with coworkers during lunch time but they don't anymore and I can't go to the pool without a car and, environmentally speaking, I feel way too bad to take my car alone to go for a 30min swim (can't stay longer because of my work hours). I don't judge anyone using their car or what but I just don't want to.

I guess, that's it. Don't hesitate to give me your reviews and experience on FB XT (or any other programs, I can still be interested) if you want, I'll be glad.

(Few notes: I'm French, I'm sorry if I make mistakes. My weeks starts on Monday but I've put the first workout on tuesday because today I've biked as planned ^^)