Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 1st 2020 *HAPPY NEW YEAR*

Happy New Year, FB Fam! How is everyone feeling? I hope you all rang in 2020 just the way you wanted. If not, that's alright. Let's open the doors of today and bring in that new year smell that's full of fresh start scents and maybe some clear sights as well^^ ..Speaking of sights, here is a bright yellow one for your #WildflowerWednesday. There are several native species of this Tickseed flower and while two of them hold the honor of being Florida's official wildflower, it can also be your unofficial new year greeter today.

But what will officially be the first sweat of 2020? That is, if you are doing a workout. Maybe this day could use a good dose of rest, but if you are doing some kind of workout, what will it be? Maybe it will be the first workout from FB Plus?! ..I really want to do it, but my lower body is still pretty sore from the HIIT on Monday. So I'll just have to get to that one tomorrow. For today, I'm going for some upper body and core work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-training-at-home-upper-body-workout-with-dumbbells-

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/10-minute-abs-workout-at-home-pilates-abs-workout-for-a-healthy-back

Thanks, Kristina for sharing that Daniel (tank top not tank top) video the other day. Looking forward to trying it!

Now on to the refueling station. What food is happening today? What meals are you treating your taste buds to first in 2020? Because obviously your tongue knows it's the new year. 😛 ..Tonight might be some spicy thai tuna on some wheat bread. Spice will certainly let thr tongue know something😂 ..I'll also add some veggies on the side and it's another simple and delicious dinner, but let's hear it for yours!

Well everyone, we just pressed play for the new year. Our minds may be able to time travel and change directions, but the video player of life can't rewind, pause, or skip 10 seconds forward or backward. It just goes on, moving in the only direction we can. Forward.

So let's go with with this mandatory forward momentum by taking whatever goals, resolutions or just things to do that you have loaded up in the queue of life and make this year a year to remember!

You got this guys, because you are you. And you are a force. Now show this new year and life who's boss! ;)