Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fitness blender got me in the best shape of MY LIFE

....that was a few years ago though.

Back then, I fell in love with strength training. I 100% never would have found that love had it not been for Fitness Blender. I purchased FBmass and no joke, I did it 5 or 6 times in a row!!! I was doing 30lbs bicep curls and 100lbs deadlifts in a normal workout at my peak. I loved how quickly I gained muscle and how fast those inches were moving off of me. My weight hardly changed but I went down from a size 16 to a size 8 in pants.

Because of that program, I started dabbling in powerlifting. My one rep max when I started was 150lbs for squats which was my bodyweight at the time. I have the hardest time with heavy squats because of one of my knees. For deadlifts I started at 170lbs and 90lbs for bench press.

I wrote allllllllll of this to say that my ultimate goal isn't a certain weight but to get back to the strength that I was at before. A lot has changed since then. I've moved twice to two different states and currently don't live near any family. And I had a high risk and stressful pregnancy that gave me my now healthy and rambunctious 18mo. It will take longer, and I'm at the mercy of my kiddos nap schedule, but I'll get there again. I'll even surpass those stats.

FBmass, here I come AGAIN (and again and again and again)!!💪🏻

Edited