Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fit 2 & NSV

OK, workout buddies. I just finished Day 5, which was HIIT followed with Total Body Strength... And I'm toasted. 😅

Already I know I'll be so sore tomorrow. After two 12-hour night shifts in a row, I almost skipped it. This is what I usually do. And by the time I get in week 3, I just drop the whole program.

The urge to quit was even greater when I started the warmup, because I felt the stiffness in my quadriceps, which I have since that Pilates, and in arms from the Uppers day. 🙄

But I did press play and started. Halfway through HIIT, I got mad at myself for being yet again so sluggish and tried to summon that "Daniel Beast Mode", though it's Kelli's video. And I got my #workoutcomplete for today. I can't wait for the easy stretch day tomorrow. 😅

Oh, yeah. My non-scale victory is that I am finally able to do the stretch from the pic. It's not from this video, but I needed more stretching than just 5mins after this week, so I freestyled. The very first time in a long time am I able to do this. 😊

Edited