Daily Check-in: Friday, December 6th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

How are you all doing today? Lookin forward to the weekend? Got anything fun planned? Or maybe catchin up on some much needed rest?

That's a yes for me too! I'm so ready for the weekend, and for this week to be over. Will hopefully get some downtime with the Furry Trainers!

Speaking of which, I've got an update on #2! She seems to be doing better currently! Is eating (quite voraciously really haha), and being crabby, which are good signs! The crabbiness is due to her having to eat the "hot cardboard" flavored low-fat medically-ordered dog food. She is not happy about that. But she's hungry, so she'll eat it. lol.

It's just good to see a bit of her usual self showing back up--even if it means getting death-stares for the giving her the gross-tasting food. haha

I also wanna thank you all for your well wishes for her! It really means a lot to me, so thank you all so much! ❤️

Ok back to our regularly scheduled program, now!

How about this for a random photo? So what this is, is you've got ice crystals all over these tree branches. As the sun is setting and peeking through the clouds, the light reflects off all these ice crystals, and you get sparkly fiery ice! Kinda cool! This happened last year once, and I didn't think I'd get the chance to see it again--so it was really awesome to get a repeat of it! (I will also post more photos of it below, because I think it's super neat. lol)

So yeah! Fire ice! (Don't tell me it's ice & fire, caz that reminds me too much of "Game of Thrones", and I'm still not over that yet. 😆)

Anywho, let's rope this check-in all the way back in, and talk about some workouts happening on this Finally Friday!

How about it Blenders? What workouts do you have planned for today? Or perhaps it's a rest day for you?

I've got another active recovery day for today! Which is good because yesterday's total body workout is making itself known today! I'm kinda surprised how sore I am from it! It was this bored easily style one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-total-body-burnout and it is a sleeper, I gotta say! Highly recommend it if you're lookin for good sweatfest in about 30 minutes time!

So yeah, today's active recovery will be a great way to shake out those ouchie muscles!

And, of course, we have to refuel after tough workouts, active recovery workouts, any and all workouts, and rest days too! Always refuel--don't skip it! So how about it, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Yesterday we ended up having some white chicken chili, and it was sooo dang good! But today, I think we'll do venison stroganoff with mushrooms and Greek yogurt! And roasted broccoli on the side. Yep. Ok. Gotta stop talkin about it, caz it's makin me hungry! haha

Well FB Fam, that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget, you'll be checking in with the super awesome Ms Raven this weekend too!🤩

Alright FB Fam! Have a great day! Enjoy your workouts or rest--try to have some fun with it! And as always, take care of yourselves, Blenders!

Edited