Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Ready for day one of my first program... #FBBooty!

I'm super excited for my first day of my first program tomorrow! I've been working out with fitness blender for about a year, but as a new mom, it's always been haphazard. I finally took advantage of the black Friday sale and joined FB+ and purchased some programs. Starting with #FBBooty because I'm Leg Day obsessed.

If you've done this program, how did you like it? What did you do on the off days? I'm thinking I should be working arms, core and stretching/yoga. Currently have a wrist injury, and recently found out I have diastasis recti from my pregnancy 18 months ago, so I have to be careful with what abs work I do, but hoping to safely build my core strength back up too with the help of my PT.

Anyway, I took before pictures today, perhaps I will post below? I don't know! I really want to stick with this program and see it through, but my personal life/relationship is a mess currently and things are always getting disrupted. Honestly, fitness is the one thing I've tried really hard to hang on to through various family strife, illnesses and other trials and traumas over the last few years.

Any tips for making the most of this community and the program?

You all are an inspiration :)