Daily Check-In: Fitness Friday, November 29th

Hello, Blenders, how is it going? Welcome to the post Turkey Day Check-in, Black Friday, or in other words; just, Friday! And hopefully a wonderful one for you at that!

If you did celebrate Thanksgiving yesterday, did you have a good one? Or did you "survive" it? Either way, it's in the history books now! We had a great time over here! And the food was so plently and good that naturally I've already hit the leftovers!🙈

I regret nothing.

To keep a little festive theme going, check out this Virginia Creeper for the photo today. This woody vine is totally getting their holiday spirit on by turning this amazing shade of red! So they are sticking out like beautiful sore thumbs right now, and they stand out to me as much as a bright blooming flower!

Anyway, let's make like a vine and creep along to how are those workouts are looking today? Maybe you are working up a sweat by battling the crowds and scooping up some door buster Black Friday deals? Or maybe you are shopping online, scoring some some site buster sales while still in your comfy pajamas? That later one sounds more appealing to me, lol.

..I did some upper body work yesterday, so today I want to do some lower body: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Add in a little extra core work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-10-minute-core-workout-pain-in-my-abs

And that will be a fine #workoutcomplete for today!

But what about you guys? Let me do the friendly reminder thing by reminding you to listen to your body and do what will be fun and make you feel great! And just because you may have eaten a lot of food yesterday doesn't mean you have to do a tough or super long workout to make up for the extra indulgence. Heck, you don't even have to workout today if you don't want to! As K&D say, one day of all that feasting won't ruin any progress towards your goals. It's all about the big picture, because health is a marathon, not a sprint. Okay, reminder over; I know you got this! 😉

And even though some of us had a major food day yesterday, that doesn't matter, haha! We always need to eat and hydrate, so what is on the menu, blenders? ..I know I usally do pizza every Friday, but I forgot to buy cheese last week! 🙊 ..I always forget something when I'm at the store..of course I could probably do pizza without cheese, but my family might fire me if I do that..so I'm already eyeing more of those T-Day leftovers.

And who wants a little Fitness Friday? To piggyback on the theme of giving thanks, what are you thankful about that your body can do? Fitness wise or something else? I know similar questions have been asked, but we've got some new faces around that can have fun answering the question, and there's so many reasons to be thankful for your body, so it's a question with many answers! ..One thing I'm thankful for that my body can do is put one foot in front of the other so that I can go on and enjoy lovely walks/hikes and just keep on moving! And thanks to working out, not getting so winded in the process! ;)

Okay, well far be it from me to take up any more of your Friday. We are so close to the weekend, so hang in there guys! But for now, go out there and be as great as you can. Finish this week out with a bang! Or a fizzle..not everything has to explode to be spectacular. Talk to you tomorrow!