Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

8 weeks of FB 30 round 1 done + results

Just finished the 8 week FB 30 round 1 and these are my results:

1,65 km run: Before 12 min 9 sec / After 12 min 3 sec

Pushups: Before 5 full, 24 half / After 11 full, 45 half

Squats: Before 50 / After 103

Plank: Before 1 min 25 sec / After 2 min 16 sec

Sit and reach: Before minus 2 cm / After + 2 cm

I'm clearly not much of a runner even though I've been running most of my adult life. So weird that I only had a 3 second improvement, haha.

I feel stronger in my upper body and am so happy that I was able to do 45 half pushups.

But those squats though...daaaamn!This program sure has made my booty strong lol. Clearly I was made for lifting weights - not cardio.

The plank nearly killed me. Was pushed to the limit those last few seconds but tried to hold on for as long as I could. If only I held on for a few more seconds and I might have improved by a whole minute!

My flexibility isn't quite what I'd like it to be but am glad that I've improved by 4 cm.

I didn't weigh myself or take before and after photos during this program, but I can feel that my body as a whole is a bit more toned.

I actually started noticing changes in my stomach area as I was trying on clothes in a store and was blown away!

After having done both the 14 day FB 30 trial and round 1, I am super excited to move on to round 2. Whoop Whoop!