V
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Best Program For Fat Loss?

Hi everyone!

I am no stranger to working out especially with fitness blender! But lately, I've been feeling a little demotivated because I feel like my workouts have been jumping around a lot and it's hard to stay as consistent as I normally am. I've bought a few workout programs from fitness blender so I'm familiar with that as well. My problem is that I feel like, as much as I've gained muscle and lost weight, I haven't really been able to lose as much fat as I wanted to over these past few years of working out. It's not to say that I haven't lost any fat, but I would like to shed a few more inches off. I'm in my early twenties and follow a vegan diet as of two years ago. I would appreciate any advice about the best program here to lose more fat and if I can repeat a certain program until I get the results I want or any tips on meals. Have a good day/night! :)

P.S. - I do get bloated pretty often so I don't know if that fact alone is deceiving me from thinking I'm not as close to my goal as I think I am, but that's just what I think...