B
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Sever cramping in the middle of workouts

Hey guys, so I started back into working out after a break for about year. I became full time at my job and had surgery. During that year I’ve definitely put he weight back plus some :/ . But as of lately I’ve been cramping through out the day and then when I workout it’s extreme. Sometimes I can stretch though it during a workout. But I feel it’s progressing, it’s getting longer and harder to stretch through it. Last night I couldn’t even stretch it out.I was in tears and Felt like I was going to faint. I felt like I was going to throw up after the cramp passed and then my whole body was just exhausted and ready to just fall asleep. After all of that, the slightest quick movement my body would start to cramp, anywhere on my body, through out the night. All I drink is water, I’ve upped my intake even more so and still cramping. I’ve been eating more fruits and vegetables. I do the recommended stretches in my work out program. What should I do to help this ? Am I doing something wrong ?

Edited